Criminal Law Resources Dallas
Criminal Attorney Representation in Dallas, Texas for over 25 years
Criminal Lawyer Defense Organizations
- Court of Criminal Appeals Provides information about the Court, its organization and judges; includes links to opinions, statutes, rules and contact information.
- Supreme Court of Texas Provides information about the Court and its justices; includes links to opinions, rules, filing fees and scheduling.
- Appellate CourtsProvides information about Texas appellate courts; includes links to individual court Web sites.
- Collin County Case Lookup
- Constitutional County Courts Links to court web sites.
- County Courts at Law Links to court web sites.
- Dallas County Courts Information about courts and judges, maps and buildings, juror information, links.
- Dallas County Case Lookup
- Denton County Case Lookup
- Harris County Courts
- Statutory Probate Courts These courts have original and exclusive jurisdiction over their counties’ probate matters, guardianship cases, and mental health commitments. Site includes list of judges.
- Justice of Peace Courts Links to court web sites.
General Texas Court Links
- Texas Judge Featured court sites from selected courts in Collin County, Dallas County, and the City of Plano. Also, includes forms, local rules, court directories and more.
- Texas Online Local Rules Searchable site of Texas rules for various state courts.
- Texas Judicial System Overview Links to information on Supreme Court, Court of Criminal Appeals, Court of Appeals, District Courts, County Level Courts, Municipal Courts, Justice of the Peace Courts.
- Texas Judicial System Procedure and Rules Revisions Includes new discovery rules and commentary.
- Texas Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee
- Board of Law Examiners The judicial agency responsible for administering the process of determining that applicants seeking to be licensed to practice law in Texas meet the qualifications set by the Supreme Court of Texas. Includes exam information, rules book, statistics, exam results, FAQs.
- Municipal Courts Education Center Includes newsletter, links to city codes, rules of evidence and more.
- Office of Court Administration News and other information on recent developments, trends, innovations and enactments related to the judiciary.
- Texas Appellate Court Case Search From Texas Judiciary Online.
- Texas Judiciary Online Provides information about the Texas judicial system; includes news and links to courts, court administration, court rules and Texas law, agencies and resources.
- Texas State Law Library Library catalog, information on resources and services, links, state bar exam results, fees.
- Dallas Courier Services